The meeting will be held at 10am on Saturday September 6th at Caribou Lodge. Refreshments will be served.
Great opportunity to see a display of all the wonderful entries for the logo contest, meet the WLCA board and meet other WLCA members.
Most of the board members are standing for re-election. Our Secretary and Treasurer have decided to step down after many years of valuable contribution to WLCA. We are delighted to have one nomination for the Treasurer position. We are still seeking nominations for the Secretary position.
- Call to order
- Approval of 2013 AGM Minutes
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Director’s Reports:
- Regatta Draw
- Environment: 2013 Water Quality Test Results; Muskoka Watershed Report Card; Stewardship: Regatta Table and Butterfly Workshop
- Fish Management: Fish Stocking Update; Rock Bass Tournament Update
- Commodore – Wood Lake Sailing Club
- New Logo Contest
- Nomination and Election of Officers
- New Business:
- 65th WLCA Anniversary