If you are interested in options to fireworks, the internet is full of suggestions. Some of the ones we found:
- Stock up on glow sticks, glow in the dark body paint, electric lanterns and balloons and host a glow in the dark party. Black lights would add to the glow.
- Try watching the stars or organize an outdoor movie (weather permitting).
- A stunt kite show at night with some LED's (if you have wind).
- Indoor fireworks projectors are small devices that can be used indoors that produce convincing reproductions of firework displays as well as simulating the noise of real fireworks.
- Electronic fireworks display lamps produce colorful explosions of light all night long.
- Home laser shows for the DIY.
- Community drum circles.